I will prepare a non-psychoactive or psychoactive herbal blend tailored to your personal needs. (Free consultations available.)
To build your blend,
- Start with selecting non-psychoactive herbs from the list below.
- Then, in step 2, you can optionally choose to include psychoactive herbs.
- Finally, in steps 3 and 4, you can select any additives to include in the blend in small amounts.
If you would like to include herbs which are not listed, please contact me to inquire regarding availability.
Step 1: Select a non-psychoactive herb as a base/carrier for the mixture:
Anticatarrhals and expectorants help the body to remove excess mucous.
Alteratives are herbs that tend to cure or restore to health.
Antispasmodics may prevent coughing.
Antimicrobials can destroy microbes, such as bacteria and viruses.
Would you like to include any non-psychoactive herbs in the mixture? Examples include:
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) – anticatarrhal and a strong alterative.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) – also anticatarrhal, but also a relaxing expectorant, a strong antispasmodic, and a strong antimicrobial (with affinity for the respiratory tract).
- Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) – as an astringent herb, raspberry leaf may help with mouth problems such as ulcers, bleeding gums, and inflammation.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) – another astringent, calendula is also anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, emmenagogue (may ease painful periods and normalize the menstrual process), cholagogue (may help with indigestion), and antifungal.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) – alterative, expectorant, and antispasmodic.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) – emollient (which can counteract any dry mouth effects other herbs may produce), diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and expectorant.
Step 2: Select any optional psychoactive herbs to include:
If you want your blend to be psychoactive, then select from the herbs below based on the effects you’re trying to achieve:
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) – a sleep-inducing, soothing, and antispasmodic relaxant, which also potentiates the effects of other sedatives due to its MAO-inhibiting harmala alkaloid content as well as promotes healthy sleep. Produces a very subtle marijuana-like high characterized by euphoria when smoked.
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) – a mild nervine tonic, relaxant, and euphoriant, which may ease depression and tension, mugwort helps the mind and body ease into sleep. It is regarded as a hypnotic (sleep-inducing) herb, but it can also help with pain, improve sleep quality, and reduce tiredness the following day. It is also anti-asthmatic and muscle relaxing and may even improve absorption of active constituents from the other ingredients of the smoking blend. Mugwort is also known to make dreams more vivid, improve dream recall, and even promote lucid dreams.
- German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) – Another relaxant with nervine, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties.
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa)– Highly recommended due to its great smokability. Has aphrodisiac, anti-anxiety, and stimulant effects and is said to induce a pleasant state of calmness, euphoria, well-being, mental relaxation, and very mild, marijuana-like effects. Smoking it before bedtime may induce vivid dreams, sometimes of an erotic nature, and even lucid dreams.
- Tea (Camellia sinensis) – has physical and mental stimulating properties due to its caffeine and L-theanine content.
- Wild dagga (Leonotis leonurus) – also known as “wild cannabis,” wild dagga induces cannabis-like euphoriant, calming, and relaxant effects, and may even promote lucid dreams. Cultures from South Africa, China, and Vietnam smoke it as a social substance for giddiness and laughter. It may cause a sense of comfort, soothing, and well-being, as well as mild euphoric buzz, excitement or elation, visual changes, and lightheadedness.
- Dream Herb / Aztec dream grass (Calea zacatechichi) – Can help promote relaxation and natural sleep. May also induce mild marijuana-like effects, including a calming sensation and relaxation. Also increases dream frequency, recall, clarity, stability, and vividness (including that of hypnagogic imagery), even lucid dreams.
Step 3: Select any additives to include in small amounts:
Optionally, you can choose to include these powerful herbs in small amounts in your blend. A little goes a long way with the following herbs:
- Salvia divinorum – A powerful dissociative hallucinogenic herb, Ska Maria Pastora (Salvia divinorum) can induce a visionary state of consciousness as well as divinatory dreams and out of body experiences. Please do not order if Salvia divinorum is illegal in your state. If you do, your order will either be cancelled and refunded or your label will say NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, depending on the law in your state.
- Amanita muscaria – A powerful hallucinogenic, anxiolytic, analgesic, and sleep-inducing mushroom, the Fly agaric mushroom (Amanita muscaria) induces an opium-like relaxed, euphoric, blissful state and is also an aphrodisiac. This mushroom can also initiate pleasurable, vivid, and sometimes lucid dreams, often involving flying. May also generate synergistic effects with many other herbs and prevents the mucous membranes from drying out. (A side effect of smoking cannabis and nightshade plants.) NOT AVAILABILE IN LOUISIANA.
- Syrian rue / Canaanite Ayahuasca (Peganum harmala) – contains harmala alkaloids which as MAOI not only strongly potentiate the other herbs in the mix, but also may produce an existential state of consciousness as well as visual and auditory effects, dream potentiation, creativity, conceptual thinking, and even internal hallucinations.
- Kava kava (Piper methysticum) – sleep-inducing, relaxing, and antispasmodic. It is also antifungal and therefore a good addition to smoking mixtures which contain the fly agaric mushroom.
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum annuum) – anticatarrhal, a moderate-strength antimicrobial, and a peripheral circulatory stimulant, promoting the delivery of the active ingredients to the whole body.
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) – induces a mild narcotic and euphoric state as well as potentiates the other herbs. Nutmeg is also a mild stimulant and muscle relaxant.
- Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus) – with its antispasmodic, antimicrobial, emmenagogue, and anti-depressant properties, rosemary is a circulatory and nervine stimulant, which can boost brain performance and cognitive function, improve alertness, and reduce levels of stress hormone.
- Cacao (Theobroma cacao) – contains theobromine, caffeine, and anandamide (which, like cannabis, effects cannabinoid receptors).
- Coffee (Coffea arabica) – a stimulant due to its caffeine content.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – not just a beautiful addition to the mix, lavender is also an antispasmodic, antidepressant, relaxing nervine, emmenagogue, and analgesic which can help with headaches and migraines as well as with mood disorders. It induces a state of well-being and can be as beneficial as benzodiazepines for anxiety.
Step 4: Select Your Flavor
Optionally, choose a flavor for your mix:
- Peppermint / Spearmint (Mentha spp.) – Refreshing flavor as well as an anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory, a moderate-strength antimicrobial, and a mild antispasmodic (analgesic, nervine relaxant). Can also prevent/reduce nausea.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) – Purifying/sanctifying energy as well as an anticatarrhal, mild astringent, anti-inflammatory, mild antispasmodic, tones the mucous membranes, and a moderate-strength antimicrobial
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon) – fresh, citrusy scent that repels insects, alleviates stress, relieves pain, and is anxiolytic.
- Bay laurel (Laurus nobilis) – has a spicy scent with uplifting energy. Calmative.
- Dill (Anethum graveolens) – an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory herb, which contains myristicin and is an aphrodisiac and mild euphoriant.
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) – antimicrobial and analgesic.
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) – licorice aroma. Expectorant, antispasmodic, and antimicrobial. Like nutmeg, anise contains myristicin, which is a euphoriant and a mild stimulant and muscle relaxant.
The listed price is for an eighth (3.5 grams) of the herbal mixture and includes shipping.
(If you have any Special Requests, please let me know, for example:
- It is possible to receive this product as pre-rolled cigarettes rather than a herbal mixture.
- It is possible to receive this product as a non-grinded blend.
- You may ask for a specific proportion of the herbs.)
FDA Required Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.