Are you looking to purchase high-grade cannabinoids, such as CBC, CBD, CBG, and CBN?
Look no further. NuLeaf Naturals was founded in 2014 and has become one of America’s top pioneering cannabinoid wellness companies.
They offer industry-leading extracts containing a full spectrum of synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes to optimize your wellness.
For people who are not familiar with the effects of different cannabinoids, here’s what you should know:
- CBC (Cannabichromene) – CBC is non-psychoactive but may suppress the break down of endocannabinoids (chemicals such as anandamide that the body creates naturally). This means that anandamide will become more plentiful in the brain potentially increasing pleasure and motivation. CBC may also have antitumor properties.
- CBD (Cannabidiol) – A potent anti-inflammatory substance which is used to treat epilepsy, and may also be useful for anxiety and even psychosis. It may also reduce the effects of THC, such as sedation, and help with cannabis withdrawal syndrome.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) – Like CBD, CBD seems to have anti-inflammatory effects. The very little research that has been done on CBG has suggested it may have potential for treating disorders such as bacterial infections, cancer, IBD, glaucoma, bladder problems, Huntington’s disease, and even appetite loss.
- CBN (Cannabinol) – CBN is what THC degrades when dry Cannabis flower ages. If you ever smoked old weed and felt it mostly makes you tired, then you have experienced the effect of CBN. As a supplement, it may be a useful sleep aid, pain relief agent, and may even have neuroprotective properties.
All of their products are independently verified by third-party labs to ensure a safe, consistent, and effective product with unsurpassed potency. The products are tested for pesticides, herbicides, mold, fungi, heavy metals, and mycotoxins, and the reports are available online.
They products include
- oils – hold under the tongue for 1 minute for fast absorption
- softgels for swallowing
- topical preparations to apply to your skin
- pet products – great for dogs, cats, horses, and other pets