I designed my memory elixir to mobilize memory enhancing compounds to the brain, for the purpose of improving memory in general and the ability to remember dreams in particular, even for cannabis users who tend not to be able to recall any dreams at all…
The memory elixir contains the following herbs:
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) – A classic memory enhancement-herb, sage has been shown to improve alertness, attention, and memory. Much like galantamine and many other lucid dreaming supplements, sage acts as a powerful inhibitor of the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in memory and attention. By increasing acetylcholine levels in the brain, sage may improve your ability to remember your dreams.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Rosemary supports memory and alertness by increasing blood flow to the brain. It also serves to facilitate the transport of the other substances in the elixir to the brain.
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) – Gotu kola has been used in traditional medicine to improve brain function. It may boost memory, alertness, and attention.
- Bacopa monnieri – an Ayurvedic memory herb used to treat memory issues. It contains neuroprotective and cognitive-enhancing saponins (bacosides) and may improve brain function, alertness, and memory.
With the exception of the Bacopa, all the herbs in this preparation contain pinene, a terpene which may counteract cannabis related memory deficits, including the ability to recall dreams.
For an even better improvement in dream recall, I recommend taking the Memory Elixir together with my Dream Elixir, which contains:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – improves memory, attention, sleep quality, and mental alertness. Promotes deep, dreamless sleep, followed by vivid and easy to recall dreams.
- Ginkgo biloba – Like rosemary, Ginkgo improves blood flow to the brain, thereby boosting memory and concentration.
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) – A herb well known to induce vivid, memorable dreams and to improve dream recall.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) – Improves sleep and memory, including induced memory deficits, and provides a general nervine tonic effect.
The listed price includes shipping.
Dosage: 1-2 sips before bedtime.
It may take up to 1-2 months for effects to fully manifest.
To avoid ingesting alcohol, mix into a cup of hot water, and let the alcohol evaporate.
Manufactured in a herbal pharmacy.
FDA Required Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Note that I also sell personalized herbal preparations. Contact me for a free consultation.