My sleep counseling service is intended for anyone who needs help with having a good night’s sleep, including those who suffer from sleep problems, such as insomnia, bad dreams and nightmares, sleep terror, etc.
My “Paleolithic Sleep” approach to treating sleep problems is based on sleep science and involves lifestyle modification and sleep coaching.
Lifestyle modification is a holistic approach which requires first identifying what your goals or dreams are. I will use the information you provide in the initial consultation to optimize your schedule by auditing it from a sleep science perspective, and create a special document, which I call the “Today Document.” The Today document contains your optimized schedule, which is the perfect schedule for you personally. It may also address dietary and other lifestyle factors that may be negatively affecting your sleep through methods such as a daily meal plan, exercise, stress reduction and a schematic arrangement of life goals/issues.
Coaching is a relationship between a coach and a client in which the coach trains, supports and guides the client in achieving his or her goals. Health coaches focus specifically on helping their clients deal with health issues. Sleep coaching is a sub-specialty within health coaching, focusing on improving people’s sleeping habits. As a coach I will support you throughout the process of reaching your goals.
Since sleep affects so many different parts of our lives, you will be amazed how much you can improve your life and health simply by getting better sleep.
Sleep counseling may help you not only if you suffer from sleep disorders, but (among other things) also if you:
- suffer from tension headaches
- want to lose weight
- want to improve your general health and brain performance
- are an athlete
- want to prevent dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease
- want to live longer and be happier
What cost can you place on a good night’s sleep?
My sleep consultations are free like all the information I provide in this website. I believe that everyone deserves to sleep well and I enjoy helping people who struggle with sleep.
I’m always available to answer any questions regarding sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness.
To get FREE highly valuable advice and information, contact me or leave a comment below.
What is Sleep?
Sleep is an altered state-of-consciousness we all (hopefully) experience on a daily basis. Most people require between 7 to 10 hours of sleep per night in order to function optimally.
Thank you for reading this post! Please Visit My Shop if you're interested in purchasing products related to sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness.
What sleep-related topic would you like to learn more about?
Articles From My Blog
- 3 Best Guided Meditations on YouTube
- 5-HTP (Serotonin)
- 8 Easy Steps for Better Sleep Hygiene
- Aerobic Exercise and Strength Training
- Binaural Beats (Effects on Sleep & Dreams)
- CBD & THC – Effects on Sleep
- Does Zoloft (Sertraline) Cause Insomnia?
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness – Helpful Drugs
- FDA Slaps New Boxed Warnings on Prescription Sleeping Pills
- Green Tea as a Lucid Dreaming Supplement
- Gut Health and Sleep – The Not-so-surprising Connection
- How To Design A Bedtime Routine For Your Toddler
- Insomnia – How to Overcome Sleeplessness
- Jet Lag (Desynchronosis) – Definitive Guide for Smooth Time Shifting
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Lunexia Review – Will it improve your sleep?
- Meditation – Tame Your Mind, Sleep Better
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
- Nutmeg – Sleep & Dream Spice
- NutriSleep Review – Sleep Supplement
- Preventing Heart Disease and Stroke
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) – a Comprehensive, Step-by-step Guide
- Sleep Nutrition – Best Diet for Better Sleep
- SleepPhones – Headphones for Sleeping
- Snore B Gone – THE Solution to Your Snoring Problems?
- Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala)
- The Comorbidity of Insomnia and Paranoid Delusion
- Top 8 Sleep Paralysis Movies
- Trance for Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming – Comprehensive Guide
- Type 2 Diabetes – Prevention and Recovery
- VDD and Sleep Disorders – Do You Get Enough Vitamin D?
- Vitamin B6 and its Effects on Sleep & Dreams
- Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus)
- Yoga Nidra and its Surprising Benefits