If you are unhappy with the quality of your sleep or suffering from sleep disorders such as insomnia and nightmares,
If your doctors are getting you addicted to sleeping pills rather than treating the root cause of your sleeping problems,
Feedback from My Clients
I am very pleased with your service. I have been doing most of the recommendations. It is very hard to find a sleep expert these days. The help and advice I received from regular sleep clinics and Western-trained doctors has been either not helpful or destructive. I will recommend your service to my friends who were also harmed by psychiatric drugs.
What cost can you place on a good night’s sleep?
I offer a month-long sleep consultation and process that will help you sleep better naturally, which includes:
- A premium sleep & health tracker (Fitbit) to monitor how the interventions are affecting your sleep.
- 1-2 weeks of data collection via questionnaires and/or sleep tracking to understand your personal sleep issues.
- A personalized holistic action plan tailored specifically for you with interventions in the following areas:
- Health problems/drugs,
- Relaxation techniques,
- Cognitive and behavioral techniques,
- Herbal medicine,
- and sleep hygiene.
- Support throughout the initial stages of implementing the action plan, answering any questions you may have, and making changes to the plan, if needed.
If you follow the plan, I can assure you that you will sleep well.
And the price is currently just $387. But what cost can you place on a good night’s sleep, right?
A week-long consultation and process is also available for $100.
If you’re not currently interested in a consultation, you may still ask me any questions regarding sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness.
If you’re suffering from insomnia or are addicted to benzodiazepines, consider checking out this very powerful Natural Sleep Aid that I sell. Still contact me though if you decide to get it so I can provide you with instructions, important warnings, etc.
I don’t want anyone to leave this site still struggling with sleep problems. Don’t want to invest money in better sleep? At least read this FREE Guide to Overcoming Insomnia or my Guide to Dealing with Nightmares.
Interested in learning more about sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness? Read on!
What is Sleep?
Sleep is an altered state-of-consciousness we all (hopefully) experience on a daily basis. Most people require between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night in order to function optimally.
Sleep-related Articles From My Blog
- 3 Best Guided Meditations on YouTube
- 5-HTP (Serotonin)
- 8 Easy Steps for Better Sleep Hygiene
- Aerobic Exercise and Strength Training
- Amanita muscaria – The Sleep Mushroom
- Banisteriopsis caapi (Ayahuasca)
- Binaural Beats (Effects on Sleep & Dreams)
- CBD & THC – Effects on Sleep
- Datura – Sleep & Dream Herb
- Dental Treatment of OSA and Snoring
- Dodow (GetDodow.io) Review – Sleep-aiding Gadget?
- Does Zoloft (Sertraline) Cause Insomnia?
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness – Helpful Drugs
- FDA Slaps New Boxed Warnings on Prescription Sleeping Pills
- Fitbit Sleep Score – Teach Yourself to Sleep Better
- Fly Agaric Mushroom (Amanita muscaria)
- Green Tea as a Lucid Dreaming Supplement
- Gut Health and Sleep – The Not-so-surprising Connection
- Harmala Alkaloids
- Healing with Whole Foods – Book Review
- How To Design A Bedtime Routine For Your Toddler
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia / Hypersomnolence
- Idiopathic Insomnia
- Insomnia – How to Overcome Sleeplessness
- Jet Lag (Desynchronosis) – Definitive Guide for Smooth Time Shifting
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Lucid Dreaming Therapy for Nightmare Disorder
- Lunexia Review – Will it improve your sleep?
- Meditation – Tame Your Mind, Sleep Better
- Mindfulness Therapy for Chronic Insomnia
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
- Nightmares – What Do Bad Dreams Mean & How to Stop Them
- Nutmeg – Sleep & Dream Spice
- NutriSleep Review – Sleep Supplement
- Omega 3 Supplement
- Paradoxical Insomnia (Sleep-State Misperception)
- Prednisone-induced Insomnia – How to Deal with It?
- Preventing Heart Disease and Stroke
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) – a Comprehensive, Step-by-step Guide
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Psychophysiological Insomnia
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Herbs
- Sleep Nutrition – Best Diet for Better Sleep
- Sleep Problems in Women
- SleepPhones – Headphones for Sleeping
- Snore B Gone – THE Solution to Your Snoring Problems?
- Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala)
- The Comorbidity of Insomnia and Paranoid Delusion
- Top 10 Crystals for Sleep & Dreams
- Top 8 Sleep Paralysis Movies
- Trance for Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming – Comprehensive Guide
- Trazodone for Insomnia
- Type 2 Diabetes – Prevention and Recovery
- Understanding the Results of a Sleep Study
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) – Sleep Herb
- VDD and Sleep Disorders – Do You Get Enough Vitamin D?
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6 and its Effects on Sleep & Dreams
- Why Am I Dreaming More?
- Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus)
- Yoga Nidra and its Surprising Benefits
Basic Topic Pages
- Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder
- Night Terror (Sleep Terror)
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Stages of Sleep
If you’re looking for information regarding altered states of consciousness, please visit my Dream page.