Unhappy with the quality of your sleep?
Are your doctors getting you addicted to drugs rather than treating the root cause of your problems?
If you’re suffering from sleep problems, such as:
Did you know?
It may take 17 years on average for doctors to implement evidence from scientific research in their clinical practice.
Don’t wait. Access all the latest evidence-based knowledge TODAY through my sleep consulting service.
Some doctors prefer to receive compensation from pharmaceutical companies in exchange for prescribing sleeping pills.
These pills, you may have already found out, help for a few days maybe, but at the price of making you feel like a “zombie,” and not even inducing real sleep.
In fact, deep sleep, the restorative part of sleep, is suppressed by these pills.
I do not treat insomnia. In fact, I don’t even see insomnia as a disease. It’s a lifestyle. (And in other cases it is a symptom of an underlying disorder.)
Relying first and foremost on the latest evidence-based sleep science, I will help you uncover why you are suffering from insomnia and what you should do in order to sleep well.
The symptom of insomnia can be treated with cognitive behavioral methods, which have been proven by science to help and to provide a more long-lasting relief than drugs. I provide my clients with the knowledge regarding evidence-based techniques used by sleep specialists and cognitive-behavioral therapists to treat insomnia, such as:
- sleep restriction,
- stimulus control,
- lucid dream therapy,
- improving sleep hygiene,
- mindfulness and meditation,
- biofeedback and sleep tracking,
- progressive deep muscle relaxation,
- and cognitive techniques, such as paradoxical intention.
All of these techniques are very easy to carry out, and have proven to be effective.
But this process may take time, so using sleep aids does make sense in the short term. No need for pharmaceuticals though because Mother Nature has taken care of that already!
You may surprised that there are natural remedies which are far superior to some of the strongest sleeping pills in the market today and without the terrible side effects.
As a clinical psycho-herbalist, I provide my clients with safe and effective herbs, which address the root cause of your sleeping issues as well as help symptomatically by inducing sleepiness.
I work with a wide spectrum of natural remedies to address any co-morbid/secondary conditions, such as menopausal changes, stress, depression, and anxiety.
I also provide support with drug withdrawal, especially withdrawal from benzodiazepines.
In many cases, sleeplessness is caused by an underlying medical condition. The action plan will also address that with lifestyle suggestions which in some cases (e.g., diabetes, heart disease) may even reverse the disease.
Many of my clients experience weight loss as a result of following my recommendations. Lifestyle modification is one of the most important components of dealing with sleep problems, and if you’re overweight, we will need to bring you down to a normal weight as part of the program.
In short, I will provide you with a personalized, comprehensive, and holistic action plan based on your own particular conditions and circumstances as well as cutting-edge scientific research in sleep medicine to rid you of your sleep problems, once and for all. Naturally.
My Formal Education:
- B.A. in Psychology and Behavioral Science
- Clinical Herbalism (Reidman International College for Complementary and Integrative Medicine)
- Certified Sleep Science Coach (Spencer Institute)
Most importantly, I’m self-educated in sleep science & medicine. Not a doctor.
Feedback from My Clients
I am very pleased with your service. I have been doing most of the recommendations. It is very hard to find a sleep expert these days. The help and advice I received from regular sleep clinics and Western-trained doctors has been either not helpful or destructive. I will recommend your service to my friends who were also harmed by psychiatric drugs.
What cost can you place on a good night’s sleep?
I offer a month-long sleep consultation and process to promote better sleep, including:
- A premium sleep & health tracker (Fitbit) to monitor how the interventions are affecting your sleep.
- 1-2 weeks of data collection via questionnaires and/or sleep tracking to understand your personal sleep issues.
- A personalized holistic action plan tailored specifically for you with evidence-based interventions in the following areas:
- Health problems/drugs,
- Relaxation Techniques,
- Cognitive and Behavioral Techniques,
- Herbal Medicine,
- Sleep Hygiene.
- Support throughout the initial stages of implementing the action plan, answering any questions you may have, and making changes to the plan, if needed.
And the price is currently just $387.
A week-long consultation and process is also available for just $100. It includes only the personalized holistic action plan.
Accepted payment methods: PayPal (including Credit Cards), Skrill, Bank Wire, & Bitcoin/other Cryptocurrencies.
If you follow the plan, I can assure you that you will sleep well.
I’m absolutely sure you will tremendously benefit from the consultation; if however you are unsatisfied for any reason, you will get your money back.
If you’re not currently interested in a consultation, you may still ask me any questions regarding sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness.
Interested in learning more about sleep, dreams, and other altered states of consciousness?
What is Sleep?
Sleep is an altered state-of-consciousness we all (hopefully) experience on a daily basis. Most people require between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night in order to function optimally.
Sleep-related Articles From My Blog
- 3 Best Guided Meditations on YouTube
- 5-HTP (Serotonin)
- 8 Easy Steps for Better Sleep Hygiene
- Aerobic Exercise and Strength Training
- Amanita muscaria – The Sleep Mushroom
- Bacopa monnieri – Natural “Methylphenidate”
- Banisteriopsis caapi (Ayahuasca)
- Binaural Beats (Effects on Sleep & Dreams)
- CBD & THC – Effects on Sleep
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I)
- Common Vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Datura (Thorn Apple) – Sleep & Dream Weed
- Dental Treatment of OSA and Snoring
- Dodow (GetDodow.io) Review – Sleep-aiding Gadget?
- Does Zoloft (Sertraline) Cause Insomnia?
- Dopamine & L-DOPA (Levodopa)
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness – Helpful Drugs
- FDA Slaps New Boxed Warnings on Prescription Sleeping Pills
- Fitbit for Better Sleep & Lucid Dreams
- Fly Agaric Mushroom (Amanita muscaria)
- Green Tea as a Lucid Dreaming Supplement
- Gut Health and Sleep – The Not-so-surprising Connection
- Harmala Alkaloids
- Healing with Whole Foods – Book Review
- How To Design A Bedtime Routine For Your Toddler
- How to Overcome Bad Dreams?
- How to Withdraw from Benzodiazepines
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia / Hypersomnolence
- Idiopathic Insomnia
- Image Rehearsal Therapy for Nightmare Disorder
- Insomnia – How to Overcome Sleeplessness
- Jet Lag (Desynchronosis) – Definitive Guide for Smooth Time Shifting
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Lucid Dream Therapy for Insomnia (LDT-I)
- Lucid Dreaming Therapy for Nightmare Disorder
- Lunexia Review – Will it improve your sleep?
- Meditation – Tame Your Mind, Sleep Better
- Mindfulness Therapy for Chronic Insomnia
- Mucuna pruriens (Sleep, Dreaming & Ayahuasca)
- Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris)
- Nightmares – What Do Bad Dreams Mean & How to Stop Them
- Nutmeg – Sleep & Dream Spice
- NutriSleep Review – Sleep Supplement
- Omega 3 Supplement
- Paradoxical Insomnia (Sleep-State Misperception)
- Passiflora incarnata (True Passionflower) – The Sleep Flower
- Prednisone-induced Insomnia – How to Deal with It?
- Preventing Heart Disease and Stroke
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) – a Comprehensive, Step-by-step Guide
- Psilocybin mushrooms
- Psychoactive Smoking Mixtures & Cannabis/Tobacco Alternatives
- Psychophysiological Insomnia
- Sleep and the Immune System
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Herbs
- Sleep Nutrition – Best Diet for Better Sleep
- Sleep Paralysis – Demons and Hallucinations
- Sleep Problems in Women
- Sleep Restriction Therapy for Insomnia
- SleepPhones – Headphones for Sleeping
- Snore B Gone – THE Solution to Your Snoring Problems?
- Stages of Sleep – Deep Sleep (NREM), Dream Sleep (REM), etc.
- Stimulus Control for Insomnia
- Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala)
- Syrian Rue (Peganum harmala) – Ayahuasca Analog
- The Comorbidity of Insomnia and Paranoid Delusion
- Theobroma cacao & its Effects on Sleep
- Top 10 Crystals for Sleep & Dreams
- Top 8 Sleep Paralysis Movies
- Trance for Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming – Comprehensive Guide
- Trazodone for Insomnia
- Type 2 Diabetes – Prevention and Recovery
- Understanding the Results of a Sleep Study
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) – Sleep Herb
- VDD and Sleep Disorders – Do You Get Enough Vitamin D?
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6 and its Effects on Sleep & Dreams
- Why Am I Dreaming More?
- Wild Dagga (Leonotis leonurus)
- Yoga Nidra and its Surprising Benefits
Basic Topic Pages
- Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder
- Night Terror (Sleep Terror)
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Paralysis
- Stages of Sleep
If you’re looking for information regarding altered states of consciousness, please visit my Dream page.