Whether you’re interested in
Journey to Restful Sleep and Revealing Dreams!
- making your own Ayahuasca potion
- potentiating various drugs and supplements
- or getting some dreamless sleep
harmala alkaloids are an excellent supplement to try.
Harmala alkaloids, specifically harmine and harmaline, are contained naturally in the Ayahuasca vine (Banisteriopsis caapi) as well as in other MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) plants, such as Passionflower and Syrian rue.
By inhibiting the enzyme in our body which deactivates oral/endogenous DMT and lowers the levels of serotonin and other brain chemicals, harmala alkaloids may cause the following effects:
- induce sleep
- suppress REM sleep (dreams)
- induce an existential state of consciousness
- potentiate psychoactive substances (such as DMT but also just plain old 5-HTP and even Cannabis and many others)
These products are offered through Amazon.com by Harmaline Spectrum, and include:
- Harmine/Harmaline FB (1 gram) – ⅔ harmine and ⅓ harmaline
- Harmine/Harmaline HCl (1 gram) – ⅔ harmine and ⅓ harmaline
- Harmaline FB (1 gram)
- Harmaline FB (5 grams)
- Harmaline HCl (5 grams)
FB means freebase and is the best choice for making changa.
HCl means hydrochloric acid and can be used for oral consumption.
Harmaline is twice as stronger than harmine.
Harmaline dose is 100 mg, while harmine dose is 200 mg.
For the combined powder, take around 150 mg per dose.